What Does a Graphic Designer Do?
Graphic designers put the ZING in AMAZING. Otherwise, it would just be ama, and that is not very exciting is it?
Graphic designers create visually appealing concepts, to help capture, and engage your customer’s attention. Our primary goal is to develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, logos, infographics, and social media. Much like copywriting, graphic design is as much science as it is art.
Knowing how colours, shapes, and sizes affect people’s moods is key to being a great graphic designer, and the difference between creating an upbeat, exciting image, and a dark, depressing one.
A digital marketer needs to be across a variety of programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign to name a few. These programs take hundreds of hours to master.
Graphic Designers Are Experts In
- Using digital illustration, photo editing software to create designs
- Designing compelling visuals that are easily understood
- Creating visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to deliver the desired message
- Designing layouts and selecting colours, images, and typefaces to use
- Creating flyers and brochures which appeal to your customer’s needs
- Designing pictures to suit the different social media to stop people scrolling and get them reading.
I Can Help You
- Create graphics to match your company’s image
- Set a tone across all media content to produce a uniformed look
- Design Logos
- Edit, enhance, filter existing photos
- Create Stunning infographics
- Produce pictures to stop the Social Media scroll
- Keep you up to date with the latest graphic design trends, to keep you looking fresh.
- Create colour schemes for your business
- Build striking compositions
- Stand out from your competitors using the same boring stock photos
- Get the ideas in your head, onto paper for all to see
- Create stationary packages to go on all company material
- By being a one stop shop for graphic design and copywriting
You may spend thousands of marketing funds on social media ads and not seeing any return. If you don’t have an image that leaps off the page and demands attention, people will keep scrolling by, like a zombie through a flat earther gathering.
Social media is only getting bigger, while our attention spans are getting shorter, now is the time to invest in graphic design before you waste any more money on ads that don’t work.
Contact me now for an obligation free chat about your graphic design needs
To see some of my work click here
Why Do I Need A Graphic Designer?
Because people have the attention span of a hyperactive goldfish, in a bowl of coffee.
Stock photos will no longer do the trick. If your logo, ad, or flyer/brochure doesn’t command attention, like a rainbow spewing unicorn wearing a tutu, then it doesn’t matter what you are selling, you have already become forgettable.
People don’t invest time in boring. They invest time in new, exciting, interesting.
The easiest way to get them interested is to start with brilliant graphics.
Don’t waste your money paying for all the different pieces of software, and then spend 100’s of hours trying to figure them out, let a graphic designer turn your idea into reality.
Allow me to be your graphic designer.